Two Child Experts Discuss Kids Martial Arts Classes and The Benefits The Deliver
Melody Shuman, the creator of the mega popular kids martial arts program called Skillz, and Denny Strecker, #1 best selling author on Amazon “How to Double Your Child’s Confidence in Just 30 Days” and karate school owner, answer the most common questions they receive from parents each week.
Both Melody and Denny each bring over 25 years of experience with them in the field of child development and how to work with children. Melody worked for Disney for several years before opening her karate school which quickly became the best school in Florida for parents to take their children. Denny currently runs the fast growing kids karate program in Michigan and has worked with hundreds of children in his program, as well as, in special seminars at local elementary schools and kids groups like the boy scouts and girl scouts.
Melody answers questions like:
- How to Deal with a Picky Eater
- How to Get Your Child To Move Faster (5 Years Old)
- Getting Your Child to Do Their Homework
- How to End Back Talk (7 Years Old)
- Yelling At Your Child is NOT the Answer
- How to Deal With a Child Always Saying No
- Stop Being Negative Around Your Child – Cortisol is Your Enemy
- Pre-framing and Re-framing Your Child’s Behavior
- and so much more!!!!
Click Here to learn more about the Discipline System that was mentioned in this interview.
Watch the video and get the answers you may be looking for to help you help your child!